Bravais demonstrated mathematically that in 3-dimensions, there are only 14 different types of arrangements possible. These 14 Bravais lattices are classified into the seven crystal systems on the basis of relative lengths of basis vectors and interfacial angles.
- Crystal structure of NaCl in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Crystal structure of Diamond in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Propagation of light through birefringent crystal in engineering physics 1 lecture note free download
- Direction and planes in a crystal in engineering physics 1 classroom notes download
- Crystal Structure in engineering physics 1 pdf free download