The rock is usually lava, but may occur in shallow dikes Name, from the Gr. phone, meaning sound supposedly the rock rings when struck with a hammer other names are clinkstone and echodolite.
- Engineering Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- Metamorphic Rocks in engineering geology pdf download
- Difference Between Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rocks in environmental engineering pdf download
- Classification of Rocks in environmental engineering free pdf download
- GARNET AND MISCELLANEOUS ROCKS in environmental engineering free download