A volume of ground may have some exposure that can be studied but in most cases it has to be investigated and described with the aid of core recovered from boreholes drilled for that purpose. The borehole core provides a description of the vertical profile but at some stage a general description of the volume is needed.
- Ground Survey in Engineering Geology pdf download
- Standard Weathering Description Systems in engineering geology free pdf download
- INTERACTION OF GROUND WATER AND STREAMS in environmental engineering free download
- GROUND-WATER MOVEMENT in environmental engineering free pdf download
- Conjunctive use of surface and ground water in environmental engineering pdf download