Geological maps must be interpreted that allows you to recognize the geological framework of an area. All geological maps display the actual or interpreted position of the various stratigraphic units below the surface. Boundaries, that have been observed, are generally found as solid lines, inferred, or assumed boundaries as dashed lines.
- Engineering Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- Interpretation of Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- Geological maps in engineering geology pdf download
- IMPORTANCE OF PRELIMINARY GEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS in environmental engineering pdf download
- GEOLOGICAL SCIENCEin environmental engineering pdf download