Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Purpose of transformation in view-port:
1. The basic purpose of these transformations is to provide methods of changing the shape and position of objects, but the use of these transformations is pervasive throughout computer graphics.
2. In fact, affine transformations are arguably the most fundamental mathematical tool for computer graphics.
- Window port pdf notes for free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- View port & window port lecture notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Application of cad complete pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Digitizer complete pdf notes download free, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf