The source of heat generation in transformer is its copper loss or I2R loss. There are other factors also to contributing heat in transformer such as hysteresis & eddy current losses but contribution of I2R loss dominate them, this heat may cause damages in paper insulation and liquid insulation medium of transformer. So transformer cooling systems are used.
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Y-Y connected transformer power system analysis power system analysis free download pdf