- Bit rate of 32 kbps, half the standard 64 kbps PCM rate, while retaining the same voice quality
- In differential PCM the output is the difference between the current amplitude value and the previous one.
- In ADPCM, instead of encoding the differences between adjacent samples, a linear predictor isused to predict the current sample
- Algorithms for Adaptive Equalization,wireless and mobile communication,notes
- Adaptive Equalization,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Coded Modulation,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Code Characterization - Trellis Diagrams,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Pulse modulation communication systems notes ebook free download pdf