An associative memory is a content-addressable structure that maps a set of input patterns to a set of output patterns. A content-addressable structure is a kind of memory that allows the recall of data based on the degree of similarity between the input pattern as well as the patterns saved in memory.
- Mechanical vibrations full notes, pdfs, downloads, ebooks
- Associative memory in computer organization pdf notes free download
- Manufacture technology Lecture notes, pdfs, ebooks, downloads
- Auto-associative Memory Model - Hopfield model , neural-network, pdfs
- Working of Associative Memory, neural network