3rd April 2013, 11:23 AM
Performance Evaluation of Speech Coders,satellite communication,pdf download
- There are two approaches to evaluating the performance of a speech coder in terms of its ability to preserve the signal quality
- Objective measures have the general nature of a signal-to-noise ratio and provide a quantitative value of how well the reconstructed speech approximates the original speech.
- Mean square error (MSE) distortion, frequency weighted MSE, and segmented SNR, articulation index are examples of objective measures.
- Direct Broadcast Satellite Services,satellite communication,notes download
- Percent of Time Performance Specifications,satellite communication,free pdf download
- Link System Performance,satellite communication,ebook download
- Linear Predictive Coders (LPC),Satellite communication,pdf download
- Choosing Speech Codecs for Mobile Communications,satellite communication,ebook download
Tags for this Thread