Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
The 3D graphics capabilities of mobile devices are exposed through two standardized application programming interfaces (APIs): OpenGL ES typically accessed via C or C, and M3G, for mobile phone Java. We introduce the latter standard in terms of the former. As OpenGL ES is utilized as the fundamental building block in many real-world M3G implementations, expressing this relationship explicitly is highly useful for describing the inner workings of M3G.
- Introduction of computer graphics free pdf lecture download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Curve in graphics free lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Applications of computer graphics pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Transformation in graphics notes free pdf download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Advantages of graphics complete lecture notes free downloads, Computer Aided Design pdf notes