Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Buchholz Relay has mainly two elements. The upper element consists of a float. The float is attached to a hinge in such a way that it can move up and down depending upon the oil level in the Buchholz Relay Container. One mercury switch is fixed on the float. The alignment of mercury switch hence depends upon the position of the float. The lower element consists of a baffle plate and mercury switch.
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Y-Y connected transformer power system analysis power system analysis free download pdf