Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Transformer Winding Resistance Measurement
In the factory, it helps in determining the following:
(a) Calculation of the I2R losses in transformer
(b) Calculation of winding temperature at the end of temperature rise test of transformer.
(c) As a benchmark for assessing possible damages in the field.
It is done at site in order to check for abnormalities due to loose connections, broken strands of conductor, high contact resistance in tap changers, high voltage leads and bushings.
- Current Voltage Method of measurement of winding resistance power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Theory of transformer on load but having no winding resistance and leakage reactance power system analysis free notes download
- Theory of transformer on no-load having no winding resistance nd no leakage reactance power system analysis free notes download