he substances of which the fibres are made should be known because care may be needed in fusion splicing fibres of different substances. However adequate splice loss and strength can be achieved when splicing different high-silica fibres.
- Ultrasonic Production in engineering physics 2 classroom free notes download
- Physical significance of wave function in engineering physics 2 free classroom notes doewnload
- Bragg’s law in engineering physics 2 classroom notes free download
- Optical Fiber Communications in engineering physics 1 classroom notes download
- Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating in engineering physics 1 classroom notes free download