Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
X-rays of wavelength ‘λ’ be incident upon the crystal at an angle ‘θ’. The crystal acts as a series of parallel reflecting planes.
- Ultrasonic Production in engineering physics 2 classroom free notes download
- Physical significance of wave function in engineering physics 2 free classroom notes doewnload
- Numerical aperture in engineering physics 1 classroom notes pdf free download
- Direction and planes in a crystal in engineering physics 1 classroom notes download
- Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating in engineering physics 1 classroom notes free download