Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
The Bohr model of the atom involved two puzzling features - the electron was treated as a wave, and light was treated as a particle (a photon).
- Extension to electron particle-davisson and german experiment in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Physical significance of wave function in engineering physics 2 free classroom notes doewnload
- Electromagnetic wave as the transverse wave: phase factor in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Energy eigen values of a particle in a potential well of inﬁnite in engineering physics 1 download lecture notes
- Normalisation of wave function in engineering physics 1 free lecture notes download