Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Radiation is a photon emission that occurs when electrons change orbit. Thermal radiation occurs when the excitation is caused by heating. A blackbody is an ideal radiator that absorbs all incident radiation regardless of wavelength and direction.
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- ENGINEERING PHYSICS/ APPLIED PHYSICS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Introduction: LASER in engineering physics 1 free pdf download
- introduction to wave mechanics in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Introduction of Theory of Relativity in engineering physics 1 free download pdf