+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Aptitude Test
  1. #1
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Likes Gifted
    25
    Likes Received
    128
    Groans Gifted
    5
    Groans Received
    4

    Heart 32 Facebook + faadooengineers...

    this just a small suggestion which i felt should be considered.....



    I think the facebook page of Faadooengineers should be made more interestiong and should be made more popular...and the app of faadooeengineers show as a risky malware(which is not) on most of the browsers ...... i guess more than creating an app much more focus should be given to make this cool website popular so that engineers especially students can know and utilize this helpful site and its resources....


  2. #2
    Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Hyderabad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    193
    Likes Gifted
    52
    Likes Received
    64
    Groans Gifted
    1
    Groans Received
    0

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Quote Originally Posted by mangzee View Post
    .and the app of faadooeengineers show as a risky malware(which is not) on most of the browsers ......
    oO as it says that was probably due to hosting on imgbbb.net/.

  3. #3
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Gurgaon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Likes Gifted
    2
    Likes Received
    58
    Groans Gifted
    0
    Groans Received
    2

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    And we can connect faadooengineers with facebook, so that all attached posts will automatically be posted to facebook page....
    am i right??

  4. #4
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Delhi
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    251
    Likes Gifted
    60
    Likes Received
    151
    Groans Gifted
    4,294,967,295
    Groans Received
    4,294,967,295

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    According to me facebook is rocking and fadoo engineers is infinite times more rocking!!!!
    I jus love dis site!!!

  5. #5
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Likes Gifted
    25
    Likes Received
    128
    Groans Gifted
    5
    Groans Received
    4

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    According to me facebook is rocking and fadoo engineers is infinite times more rocking!!!!I jus love dis site!!!
    totally agree.... ;)

  6. #6
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Gurgaon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Likes Gifted
    2
    Likes Received
    58
    Groans Gifted
    0
    Groans Received
    2

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    @cool.taniya - Me too just love this site......

  7. #7
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2
    Likes Gifted
    0
    Likes Received
    0
    Groans Gifted
    0
    Groans Received
    0

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    gud to be........................there

  8. #8
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Gurgaon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Likes Gifted
    2
    Likes Received
    58
    Groans Gifted
    0
    Groans Received
    2

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    now we are FadooEngineers not FacebookEngineers.....

  9. #9
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Delhi
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    251
    Likes Gifted
    60
    Likes Received
    151
    Groans Gifted
    4,294,967,295
    Groans Received
    4,294,967,295

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Facebook engineers..........lol!!

  10. #10
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Gurgaon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Likes Gifted
    2
    Likes Received
    58
    Groans Gifted
    0
    Groans Received
    2

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    faceebookengineers=vehle engineers
    fadooengineers= creative engineers......

  11. #11
    Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Hyderabad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    193
    Likes Gifted
    52
    Likes Received
    64
    Groans Gifted
    1
    Groans Received
    0

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazybishnoi29 View Post
    And we can connect faadooengineers with facebook, so that all attached posts will automatically be posted to facebook page....
    am i right??
    That doesn't happem, unless you check "publish to facebook" box.
    Once you have linked your account to facebook, facebook platform sign-in helps in quick login.
    Last edited by [FE].Zatak; 1st July 2011 at 06:34 PM.

  12. #12
    FaaDoO-Administrator
    City
    Noida
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,185
    Likes Gifted
    269
    Likes Received
    2,525
    Groans Gifted
    30
    Groans Received
    29

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Quote Originally Posted by mangzee View Post
    this just a small suggestion which i felt should be considered.....

    I think the facebook page of Faadooengineers should be made more interestiong and should be made more popular...and the app of faadooeengineers show as a risky malware(which is not) on most of the browsers ...... i guess more than creating an app much more focus should be given to make this cool website popular so that engineers especially students can know and utilize this helpful site and its resources....
    @mangzee - sure its a good suggestion..guess what..we have already started working on creating a uber-cool FB page..and maybe another app as well in the future!

    Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    According to me facebook is rocking and fadoo engineers is infinite times more rocking!!!!
    I jus love dis site!!!
    @cool -taniya & all others - We love the fact that you all love us..


  13. The Following User LIKES this post from FaaDoO-Engineer:

    mangzee (1st July 2011)

  14. #13
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Likes Gifted
    25
    Likes Received
    128
    Groans Gifted
    5
    Groans Received
    4

    Re: facebook+faadooengineers...

    Quote Originally Posted by FaaDoO-Engineer View Post
    @mangzee - sure its a good suggestion..guess what..we have already started working on creating a uber-cool FB page..and maybe another app as well in the future!



    @cool -taniya & all others - We love the fact that you all love us..

    well.....thats a really really cool news to hear.... FE will certainly bcm popular...


 

Similar Threads

  1. LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!
    By ramanjeet in forum Forum Rules, Posting Guidelines & Important Announcements
    Replies: 123
    Latest: 10th June 2014, 04:26 PM
  2. How to create a POLL on FaaDoOEngineers.com
    By FaaDoO-Engineer in forum Forum Rules, Posting Guidelines & Important Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Latest: 30th June 2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Corporate Lessons for FaaDoOEngineers!
    By akchadha in forum Communication Skills for Engineers/ Personality Development zone/ Interviews Tips & Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Latest: 23rd February 2011, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts