Davisson and Germer designed and built a vacuum apparatus for the purpose of measuring the energies of electrons scattered from a metal surface. Electrons from a heated filament were accelerated by a voltage and allowed to strike the surface of nickel metal.
- Relation between group velocity and particle velocity in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Davisson-Germer Experiment in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Wave-Particle Duality in engineering physics 2 classroom notes download
- Michelson- Morley experiment in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Energy eigen values of a particle in a potential well of inﬁnite in engineering physics 1 download lecture notes