Versions should fulfill some desired level of utility. Such utility is not just worried about providing acceptably “correct” levels of understanding or answers to problems, but includes notions of reliability, validity, beauty, and justice. We will consider these issues here in the general way that they affect approaches to modeling.
- River Basin Planning – Screening Models Classroom lecture notes pdf
- Plasticity and Yield Design - Plasticity Models Classroom Lecture Note pdf
- Indoor Propagation Models,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes download
- Neural Network Models, lecture notes
- Transmission Line Models power system analysis free lecture pdf downlaod