Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: de-Broglie matter waves in engineering physics 2 pdf free download

Popular topic for study

Conventional Source of Energy

Energy affects every part and every field of our life. We need energy to do all sorts of physical and physiological activities like moving writing, running, cooking, thinking or doing any work. We need energy for transportation, communication, lighting, industries and agriculture. We also need energy to extract minerals from ores and to manufacture fertilizers, pesticides and all other products. We need energy for space travel and all scientific activities. Thus, we see there is hardly any aspect of life which we can think of that does not require energy. In fact, energy use is an indication of the degree of development. Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Pdf 32 de-Broglie matter waves in engineering physics 2 pdf free download

If we were to measure the frequency of the wave from this frame by counting the number of crests that pass by per second, we would not get !00 . The reason is that the wave crests will be passing by at a higher rate due to our motion relative to the standing wave. Essentially we are traveling through the wave form as it is oscillating in place. The actual frequency of the wave in our new reference frame is still given by the Planck-Einstein equation. Thus, the relation between the frequency of the wave ω1, and the apparent frequency of its internal oscillationω' 0 , is

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      64.2 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Re: de-Broglie matter waves in engineering physics 2 pdf free download

hiii frnds i m puneet and i read this notes this is really nice but i want to know more about this notes so can anybody tell me more about this notes

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

why dont you use google for more matter..i think this is sufficient at this level.....thanks for sharing....

Administrator

Branch: : Others

City : Greater Mumbai

Hello everyone, Learn and study PHYSICS-2 on faadoo engineers new STUDY ONLINE section. Learn any topic in a minute.

PHYSICS 2- http://www.faadooengineers.com/onlin...ear/physics-ii