Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : Delhi
In computers, encoding is the strategy of putting a series of characters (letters, numbers, punctuation, and also certain symbols) into a specialized format for effective transmission or storage. Decoding is the opposite method -- the conversion of an encoded format back into the original series of figures. Encoding and decoding are used in data communications, networking, and storage. The phrase is particularly applicable to radio (wireless) communications systems.
- Global positionig system(gps) in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Data input techniques in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Temporal gis in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Approaches to modelling in geo informatic system free pdf download
- MOodelling topography in geo informatic system free pdf download
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 12:06 PM.
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
thanks for the post, hope for more posts..
Branch: : Others
City : Greater Mumbai
Thank you for sharing data encoding in geo informatic system, very good notes and helpful too.