Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : Delhi
In computers, encoding is the strategy of putting a series of characters (letters, numbers, punctuation, and also certain symbols) into a specialized format for effective transmission or storage. Decoding is the opposite method -- the conversion of an encoded format back into the original series of figures. Encoding and decoding are used in data communications, networking, and storage. The phrase is particularly applicable to radio (wireless) communications systems.
- Sapatial phenomenon of gis in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Global positionig system(gps) in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Data input techniques in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Temporal gis in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Mapping Technology geo informatic system download free pdf
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 01:06 PM.
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
thanks for the post, hope for more posts..
Branch: : Others
City : Greater Mumbai
Thank you for sharing data encoding in geo informatic system, very good notes and helpful too.