Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

Popular topic for study

Effects of Contact Potential on Carrier Injection

If the forward-bias I-V characteristics of various semiconductor diodes are compared, it becomes clear that the band gap has an important influence on carrier injection. Read this topic

City : Noida

Chat JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

JEE Main Cut off for 2013 is being discussed by thousands of students here on this thread.

If you have any queries regarding JEE Main Cut Off 2013 Marks for various colleges and branches taking admission this year through JEE Mains 2013, then ask them on this thread. Our team of experts will answer all your queries!

Candidate whose examination score is above or equivalent to this score are going to be included in the final merit list and qualify the examination and rest will be disqualified. As per the announcements done earlier, the JEE Main Cutoff 2013 will also decide the candidates who will be allowed to take JEE Advanced exam.

Students who have taken the JEE Main 2013 in the first week of April, and who have been able to calculate their rough scores can ask queries related to JEE Main Cut off to not just our inhouse counsellors but also to seniors who use FaaDoOEngineers.com regularly.

Your fellow students can also guide you with the JEE Main Cutoff for 2013.

This discussion will help you in pre-empting the college that you might finally get admission in. Also, it might help you in understanding which branch of engineering you might get in that particular college.

There are other useful links on FaaDoOEngineers.com. If you are looking to ask questions regarding cut offs for specific colleges, then go to any of links below and select a college of your choice:

Colleges

Only top 1.5 lakh candidates of JEE Main will be allowed to sit for JEE Advanced given that they are in the top 20 percentile window of their School Boards too. These candidates will be chosen from every category and thus every category will have a separate JEE Main 2013 Cut off.

Here is a link to previous years AIEEE 2012discussion thread for your reference -> http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...h-queries-here

If you are looking for the 2011 AIEEE thread, then find it here - > http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...queries-here..

All the best!!!

Hardcore FaaDoO Engineer saloni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

Hi Friends,

If you have any queries with regards to the JEE Main 2013, please ask me here.

I have been active on this forum for the last 3 years and have helped 1000's of students with their queries on various colleges......

WAITING FOR YOUR QUERIES.................

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

Hey,
    Though I didn't give today's exam, since I have opted for online (22nd), I do feel that today's paper was kinda easy to moderate. Anyway, do you think that the online paper will be as easy as this one? I'm a bit worried about it. Also, I'm expecting around 85% in my board exams. I wanna get a degree in CS from DTU. So can you tell me the required marks to get into it? By the way, I'm from New Delhi.
    Thanks.

Hardcore FaaDoO Engineer saloni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Mayank,

85% marks are going to be just about ok in board exams....People score a lot of marks in CBSE and 85% does look slightly less......

For DTU, well I feel you will have to score really well in JEE Main......22nd is a long time to go and I have a feeling that the test will be tougher in its online version......

You should ideally score above 250 to have any realistic chance of getting in DTU.........but that is too early an estimate.....why dont we discuss about this in a few days....when things are more clear.......

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

hey...im expecting 276 marks in today's b.arch paper.... if i get 71%..... what rank can i expect in this exam? could u please help me out.......

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

hello ma'am, i am expecting around 220 marks in todays jee main......my boards marks will be around 82-83%.....i am from delhi and general category......where in delhi can i get computer science or electronics and communication...?? thankyou.....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Lucknow

i am getting 140 marks and hav got 91% in my 12th board .. can u plz estimate my rank and tell ???

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

from where did u calculate ur marks..??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Paper 2 marks:- 250
    boards :87-88%
    any idea where will i get admission?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

B.arch paper expexting 200 marks...boards above 80 %...is it good enough??
    reply fast plz..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

hii maam i am from jammu and can get about 135 marks in JEE and expecting to get about 91-94% in cbse board exam. so please calculate my rank & the expected college.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Hi Mam, I am expecting 120 marks in JEE Mains 2013, and 90% in boards. Which college can I expect what could be my all india rank. I belong to general category.

Banned

Branch: : Information Technology Engineering

City : Chennai

I'm expecting 210 marks in JEE and 77 percent in board exam.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Varanasi

I am expecting 160 marks in JEE mains. My board marks in class 12th was 87.17% (ISC BOARD)..... I m from Uttar pradesh. How much rank can i expect

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

am expecting a marks of 130 in jee main and 80% in board . plz estimate my rank??

12311 ... LastLast