Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 234

Thread: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

Popular topic for study

Effects of Contact Potential on Carrier Injection

If the forward-bias I-V characteristics of various semiconductor diodes are compared, it becomes clear that the band gap has an important influence on carrier injection. Read this topic
  1. #91
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6

    Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    I am from Mumbai. Expecting around 200 marks in Jee Main. Can i appear for the advanced test? I expect 81% in HSC State board exams. Also, can i get CSE at a good college? Through my score in the Mains ? If so, which college(s)? Colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Hyderabad are preferred.

    P.s. I expect an overall 81%. For PCM only, i expect around 73%, so BITS is unfortunately ruled out...

  2. #92
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6

    Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    I m getting around 210 in jee mains and about 90-92% in cbse board exams . Can I expect DTU or PEC Chandigarh

  3. #93
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28

    Gender: : Female

    City : Mumbai

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    Quote Originally Posted by asrm2769 View Post
    I am from Mumbai. Expecting around 200 marks in Jee Main. Can i appear for the advanced test? I expect 81% in HSC State board exams. Also, can i get CSE at a good college? Through my score in the Mains ? If so, which college(s)? Colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Hyderabad are preferred.

    P.s. I expect an overall 81%. For PCM only, i expect around 73%, so BITS is unfortunately ruled out...
    Hey,
    According to me your expected rank will be 8500...... and yes u can surely appear in jee advanced......And because of your hs quota u can get nit nagpur in 3rd or 4th round..........

  4. #94
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Gender: : Female

    City : Chennai

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    Quote Originally Posted by tridash View Post
    I m getting around 210 in jee mains and about 90-92% in cbse board exams . Can I expect DTU or PEC Chandigarh
    Hi,
    Your approx rank will be 6500........... Could u please tel me your home state???

  5. #95
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28

    Gender: : Female

    City : Mumbai

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    Quote Originally Posted by dhanavendan View Post
    hey,
    i have wrote b arch 2013
    my expected marks is 220
    my expected board exam marks is 75%.....
    can i get seat in any NIT's or any other good colleges ?????
    hi,
    Your expected rank will be 5500 but still u r not eligible for jee advanced....... But with this rank you can get a good nit.... What is your home state??

  6. #96
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6

    Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    I m from punjab . What can I get with my expected rank. I want Electrical or CSE or Mechenical in DTU or PEC if possible

    ---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashi rao View Post
    Hi,
    Your approx rank will be 6500........... Could u please tel me your home state???
    I m from Punjab

  7. #97
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Gender: : Male

    Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

    City : Delhi

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    i m getting 218 marks in jee main ,and i got 94% in cbse board...what rank i could expect?

  8. #98
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Gender: : Female

    City : Chennai

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    Quote Originally Posted by tridash View Post
    I m from punjab . What can I get with my expected rank. I want Electrical or CSE or Mechenical in DTU or PEC if possible

    ---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------



    I m from Punjab
    Hey,
    With this rank u can electrical and mechanical in dtu and because of your HSQ u can also get PEC .............. All the best

  9. #99
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2

    Gender: : Male

    Branch: : Electronics Engineering

    City : Calicut

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    thnx but got d answ..

  10. #100
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6

    Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    my home state is tamilnadu...

    ---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

    my home state is tamilnadu..... i am coming under OBC.........
    thank you for your reply......

  11. #101
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer n.vamsikrishna001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11

    Gender: : Male

    City : Hyderabad

    Re: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

    Hi! I am from Andhra Pradesh. I got 95% in board Exams.(Including languages) and i am expecting around 110-120 marks in mains and oc category hw much will be my rank for selecting inany of the mains college?????? for B.Tech

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    for calculating percentage of mains will languages marks also be included and percentage be added for mains ranking only???????????

  12. #102
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21

    Gender: : Female

    City : Delhi

    Re: JEE Mains 2013 Cutoffs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get? Ask all such queries here

    Quote Originally Posted by dhanavendan View Post
    my home state is tamilnadu...

    ---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

    my home state is tamilnadu..... i am coming under OBC.........
    thank you for your reply......
    hey,
    According to your rank NIT Trichy will be the best clg for u.... and because of your category and Domicile quota you can get any branch there.......

  13. #103
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21

    Gender: : Female

    City : Delhi

    Re: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by n.vamsikrishna001 View Post
    Hi! I am from Andhra Pradesh. I got 95% in board Exams.(Including languages) and i am expecting around 110-120 marks in mains and oc category hw much will be my rank for selecting inany of the mains college?????? for B.Tech

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    for calculating percentage of mains will languages marks also be included and percentage be added for mains ranking only???????????
    Hi,
    According to me your approx rank will be 80000..... and in this rank you can't get any nit so just try for private clgs......
    Yes mains considering all 5 subject's marks for percentage for ranking..........

  14. #104
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18

    Gender: : Male

    Branch: : Electronics Engineering

    City : Kanpur

    Re: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

    My jeemain score is 190 and board per is 79...what rank i expect????

  15. #105
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19

    Gender: : Female

    City : Kanpur

    Re: JEE Main Cut off 2013 | JEE Main Cutoff 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by royalmax001 View Post
    My jeemain score is 190 and board per is 79...what rank i expect????
    hey,
    Your rank will be around 13000.....

FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread