Photo 32 Do not judge a girl by...

Do not judge a girl by...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dem50.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	3406

Re: Do not judge a girl by...

almost every girls heart have a lot of purity, then we boys have to come on another factors... hehehe

Purity of heart as well as loyalty should be the best criteria rather than any physical traits, since with the time every physical trait changes, but heart remains the same and if feelings are true, then it will also be the same,,,on the other hand,,,if u get attracted by outer beauty only...then after some time attraction will vanish....and you will be sad......
    Vrishti Singh

attraction has nothing to do with LOVE...................... for todays life love can not b compared with anythin. its an internal feeling that make you smile even in all odd conditin .its something that make you feel complete and gives you ultra satisfaction for being humman...

LOVE IS LIFE FOR THOSE WHOSE LIFE IS LOVE

Atul ...nice......thought....
    Vrishti Singh

Hi..

For a love life best thing is do not expect over from your partner otherwise you will get hurt definitely one day. Best thing is give space to your partner. Some incidents have happened with me that's why i am sharing a very nice thought.

Very well said saloni,
    I completely agree with you, beauty of face is just the first attraction what really matters is beauty of heart.

That's really nice.
    Seems to be the truth, but still lots of boys are still looking for long legs and big eyes.
    On the other hand, even not that beautiful girl knows the way how to seem beautiful!;)
    But this is another question. On the whole, all these questions of beauty are easing off when a man realizes he needs a clean house, warm supper and a healthy baby rather than long legs in the club;)

nice post..,saloni

Nice and true..I hope guys understand this..but most of them dont bother at these things..

nice one saloni.......but i think some never gonna understand this..........
    zipsy

its gud na......
    god bless u all..
    really dnt judge a girl
    Devendra Ghag