Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Gate 2014

Gate 2014

Greetings of the Day !
    I have started this thread for all GATE-2014 aspirants. Lets discuss about Exam-pattern, syllabus, books, previous year papers and everything else about GATE. Please share all kind of information and suggestions. It would really help all aspirants.

Re: Gate 2014

but how to share?

Android Facebook 32 Re: Gate 2014

well, talking about syllabus...its quite d same as that of last year....but i have a doubt about the pattern of the paper for this year...Heard that Gate-2014 can be a "2 - paper" pattern prelims and one mains....does anyone have any idea..?

prelims and mains yes i also herd about that,but to be conform we have 2 wait

I suppose the paper pattern will remains same this year because the GATE SCORE of this year is also valid for next year. That clearly means the paper pattern will be same...

I am aspiring gate-2014 for EC stream..please suggest some really useful books..i havn't joined any coaching..wiil do self-study only..

are all interested in Mtech or Govt job??

Good job...

early start ,win the race..

plz anyone tell me which is the best GATE coaching institute in Chandigarh for CSE???

hi ...i am GATE 2014 aspirant for CS.. PLz keep updating if there is some change in pattern

plz post the solutions to gate papers ive cmpleted my 6th sem .. and also doing self study... nd i need some study material to clear concepts of EDC used in gate.

read rk kanodia book. these are excellent books for gate

this site iz really amazing