Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering - Visakhapatnam
Hi friends, I am Pari Nagi Student of this collage and i will give you the details related to the admission in GVP College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam and i will resolve the various issues associated with you.
- Infrastructure spread over 21 acres with a total built up area of 33,000 m2 the College is situated in a beautiful green valley far from the madding crowd.
- Made rapid strides in academic achievements with a good number of Gold Medals at the University level in successive years bestowed with good and dedicated faculty from top level institutions in the country.
- Scholarships for deserving students.
- About 30% of the faculty are Doctorates and another 30% are working for doctoral degrees.
- A.I.C.T.E. Scales of Pay for all the faculty cadres
- Support for improving qualifications of faculty and research.
- Publications in refereed inter-national and national journals
- Students admitted to reputed institutes within and outside the country.
- MoUs with industry in India and Institutions abroad for academic exchange on the track.
- Achievements in cultural as well as sports activities at the University and inter-University levels. Some of the Sports persons are on National Teams.
- Recorded 95% placement from 35 firms which include top Software and Core Engineering firms during 2008-09.
- Consultancy offered to major public and private agencies.
- Admission mainly through Common Entrance Test of A.P. State Council of Higher Education and partly through College management.
- Employment through selection at the College on adhoc basis and JNT University on regular basis for faculty.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Year of Establishment : 1996
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Affiliation : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Mode Of Admission : EAMCET.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Cut Off 2012 : 197857.
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Branches In Engineering:
Under-Graduate Year of Inception Total Intake Chemical Engineering 1996 60 Chemical Engineering(Part-Time) 2012 60 Computer Science and Engineering 1996 120 Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1996 120 Mechanical Engineering 1996 120 Civil Engineering 1999 120 Information Technology 1999 120 Electronics and Communication Engineering 2000 180 Total Intake 960
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Fee Structure For Engineering 2013 :
Fee Structure for B.Tech
Year of Admission of the Student Tuition Fee Accreditation Fee Admission / Registration / Recognition Fee Fee for Special Services rendered by College Common Services Fee rendered by University Fee for Value Added Courses Library & Laboratory Fee Total Convener Category NRI / Category 'B' Convener Category NRI / Category 'B' 2012 73,200/- 5,000 USD 3,000/- 2,000/- 1,000/- 1,500/- 3,000/- 1,000/- 84,700/- 5,000 USD
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam campus and Intra Facilities:
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Library is established in the year 1996 and named after Former President Gayatri Vidya Parishad, great Economist, Former ViceChancellor Nagarjuna University, Emeritus Professor of Economics, A.U and Economic Advisor to Government of Nigeria as Prof B Sarveswara Rao Library.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls in The Campus
- Girls Hostels with Special Amenities
- Boys' Hostels with Access to Campus Library
Physical Education department is very strong in our college and it has a qualified well experienced faculty a Post-Graduate from L.N.I.P.E., (Deemed Univ.) Gwalior, a visiting Professor who was former principal of Govt. Physical Education College and three markers.
College pupils avail facilities spread over 6.5 acres for the following games:
- Ball Badminton
- Cricket practicing Nets
- Table Tennis
- Throw ball
- Shuttle Badminton
- 200 mts Track and Feild
- 14 buses are available to transport students from different locations of the city to the college.
- A separate mini bus & 1 bus brings the Associate Professors & Professors to the college.
- Separate 2 Buses brings the Faculties & Staff to the college.
- A separate trip for students after regular college hours for sports.
- A separate trip for students at 7:00 P.M. from library.
- A separate trip for students for library on every Saturday and Sunday.
- Modern and Hygienic Cooking
- To dine 250
- In Boys Hostel for 350
- In Girls Hostel for 350
- 24 hours medical tie-up with Gayatri Nursing Home which is in our campus for immediate medical attention
- As the campus is near to the city, super specialty hospitals are accessible
- An extension counter of the State Bank of Mysore is on campus for all banking transactions
- The counter works on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M
- A Post Office is present on the campus from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M
- A Stationery Shop
- A Xerox Machine
- Public Telephones
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam Address : Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering(Autonomous)
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam - 530 048 Andhra Pradesh IndiaSimilar Threads:
- Pydah College of Engineering and Technology Visakhapatnam btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- Vignanís institute of Information Technology, Visakhapatnam btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- Sanketika Vidya Parishad Engineering College Visakhapatnam btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- Dadi Institute of Engineering and Technology (DIET) Visakhapatnam btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- Raghu Engineering College Visakhapatnam btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie