8th April 2013, 02:42 PM
M.M.M. Engineering College btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, GorakhpurEstablished in 1962, Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College is counted as one of the best institutions of its kind in the state. Forty four batches of students have entered its portals to emerge after four years of rigorous education under the tutelage of some of the most venerable teachers, engineers ready to face the world and create new worlds.
The medium of education is English. All classes and examinations are held in English alone.
Year of Establishment:- 1962
Admission Procedure: The admission to the course is made through SEE-UPTU
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
- Post Office
- Guest House
- Games & Sports
The Placement is one of the best set of facilities the campus recruiters would like to have and they will be only pleased to make them available to the participating organizations. They also follow a simple and transparent placement policy. They welcome any suggested organization that may help them realize their cherished goal of achieving the best match between the capabilities of their students and the needs of the organizations.
Top Recruiting Companies:
- Wipro Technologies
- GDA Technology
- Reliance Infosolutions
- Keane India
The College is located on Gorakhpur - Deoria road, about 9 Kilometers from Gorakhpur Railway Station as well as from main Gorakhpur Roadways bus-station.
It is a fully residential college, with five boys' hostels, three girls' hostels, and residences for faculty and staff.
The major hostels are:
- Subhash Bhawan
- Raman Bhawan
- Tagore Bhawan
- Visvesvaraya Bhawan
- Ambedkar Bhawan
- Saraswati Kunj
- Sarojani Bhawan
- Central facilities
Location: Deoria Road , Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India - 273010
- Sinhgad College of Engineering (SCOE) Vadgaon (Budruk), Pune, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee structure, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology Kolkata Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Government Engineering College,Aurangabad,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Kalyani Government Engineering College Nadia, Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
3rd August 2013, 03:32 PM
Re: M.M.M. Engineering College btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
please tell me fee structure of MMM for civil engineering in b.tech 1st year
Tags for this Thread