Raja Ram Bapu Institute of Technology (RIT) Islampur

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rit.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	31366

Hello friends I am abhishek and i m 3rd year student of this college and i am here to give you important information about this college which is helpfull while taking the admission in this college.I will also clear ur all queries.

About the College :
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar (formerly known as College of Engineering, Sakharale) took birth in August 1983. Located near Islampur, 7 kms from Pethnaka off Pune-Bangolare highway, RIT emerged as a leading technological institute in Western Maharashtra very soon. Its methodical academic monitoring, innovative staff development programmes like ‘Quality Circle’ forged it ahead of all other institutes.

Vision and Mission :

Transformation of young minds into competent engineers to face global challenges.To offer the state of art technical education programmes to shape promising engineers with requisite skills, knowledge, research aptitude, values and ethics ensuring rewarding careers.

RIT Year of Establishment :

RIT Affiliation :
Shivaji University Kolhapur

RIT Mode of Admission :
JEE Mains and MHTCET.

RIT Cut Off 2012 :

Branch Cut off Marks In MHTCET
Information Technology 101
Civil Engineering 114
Automobile Engineering 108
Mechanical Engineering 145
Computer Science Engineering 113
Electrical Engineering 116
Electronics and Telecommunication 131

RIT Fee Structure: INR 82730 /- per year.

RIT Placement :

Year Number of Students Placed
2009-2010 259
2010-2011 417
2011-2012 446

RIT Hostel facilities : INR 20000 /- Per year
One of the major concerns of parents about their wards is the facilities of stay and food. RIT promises parental care to boys and girl students residing in the hostel.
The boys hostel accommodates 650 students and 254 girl students can be accommodated in the ladies hostel. Five messes ensure quality food and reverse osmosis system is installed for drinking water. Hot water through solar system is provided at every
floor. Uninterrupted power supply is provided with the help of generators.
Stringent security and discipline norms are induced to avoid any ill elements to enter the campus. Incoming telephone facility at every hostel adds to the convenience of parents.24 Hours 20 MBPS Internet access to all.
Ladies hostel offers some special facilities like cooking gas and electric geezers. Hostel Staff staying in each hostel building helps to maintain study atmosphere in the hostel campus. Dispensary in the campus takes care of preliminary medical treatment. An ambulance is always ready to meet any medical emergency.

RIT Address : Rajarambapu Institute Of Technology,Rajaramnagar, Islampur, Dist. Sangli,Maharashtra, India - 415414.