Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering &Technology:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	31405

hi, i am muthum chandra student of Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering &Technology. If you guys have any query regarding admissions in engineering colleges in any subject like cutoff, placement and exams, you can freely ask.

Year of Establishment: 2001
rajasthan technical university, Kota

Mode Of Admission:

Eligibility for Admission to I year - B.Tech

The students seeking admission must have qualified one of the combined entrance tests i.e. All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) or Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET-in the year of admission).

Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Open at 4605th

Close at 25645th rank

Fee Structure for B.Tech. Programmes
As fixed by the Govt. of Rajasthan, the fee structure for engineering students is as follows:
Annual Tuition fee: Rs. 49,000/- only
Annual Development fee: Rs. 11,000/- only
Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 7,500/- only
* Above 80% in 12th class or below 5000 rank in RPET 2012 Tuition fee free

Branches In Engineering:
60 90 60 60 60 90

Branch I Year II Year III Year IV Year V Year
CE 60 60 0 0
CS 90 90 90 60
EC 60 60 60 60
EE 60 60 0 0
IT 60 60 60 60
ME 90 90 90 60
Total 1380

Rajasthan Technical University was setup in 2006 by Govt. of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. The university has been established in the campus of University College of Engineering, Kota.

The University offers almost all the disciplines related to technical education including Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The university currently affiliates about 135 Engineering Colleges, 35 MCA Colleges, 142 MBA Colleges, 08 M.Tech Colleges and 03 Hotel Management and Catering Institute. More than 1 Lac students study in the various institutes affiliated to the University.

Placements :
The college has released seven batches of engineering graduate students, who are employed in glorious. multinational companies in India and abroad like, Microsoft, Google, Motorola, Ericsson, Accenture, ST Micro Electronics, Infosys Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services, Satyam Computers, Vedanta, Wipro Technologies, L&T Infotech, HCL Technologies, i-flex Solutions, Zensar Technologies, etc. The training and placement department is working with absolute efficiency and has a provision of moderate budget to spend on various activities. LIET is an institute accredited by TCS and a Nodal Centre of L&T Infotech and Infosys Technologies for Recruitment and Training. LIET follows a very simple and transparent placement policy. Companies are invited through e-mail messages, phone calls and faxes. The Placement Cell scrutinizes the job announcement forms of all companies and dates for campus visit are allotted to the companies accordingly. The dates are adjustable keeping in view the interest of both parties. The staff members help out the interested companies with the visit related assistance like, lodging & boarding arrangements; audio-visual facilities, auditorium / halls for pre-placement talks; written tests, group discussions and individual interviews. Students are get practiced by placement cell on written tests, group discussions and interviews as per the policy of the company.Book Bank

• Availability of PC and Pheripherals for Research & Project work.
  • Fully air-conditioned.
  • Equipped with computerized catalogue system, which facilitates online reference for the students and faculties.
  • Separate section for reference reading.

College Campus
Address : Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering & Technology
Alwar-Tijara-Delhi Highway, Chikaani, Alwar - 301028(Raj.)