Thadomal Shahani Engg. College(T-SEC) mumbai

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120815054209_518.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	31393

Hi friends i am deepak singh and i am a 4th year student of this college.I will give you useful information about this college which is helpful to you and i will also clear your all queries about this college.

About the college :
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC) is an engineering college in Bandra, a suburb of Mumbai, India. It is commonly referred to as TSEC. The college was founded in 1983 and is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
TSEC offers a four year Bachelor of Engineering (BE) courses in Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology. In addition, it also offers a two-year masters courses in Electronics and Computer engineering. Its active student community hosts branches of several professional societies including IEEE(USA), NSS, ACM, CSI, ISTE, IETE, IIChE, etc. TSEC is the first college in the University of Mumbai to start courses in Biomedical Engineering (1983), Information Technology (1998) and Biotechnology (2004).
As a private minority institution, fifty-one percent of student spots are reserved for the minority Sindhi community. The management is run by the Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college shares the campus with sister institutions like R.D. National College & W.A. Science College, M.M.K. College of Commerce & Economics and G.J. Advani Law College.

TSEC Year of Establishment : 1983
TSEC Affiliation : University of Mumbai

TSEC Mode of Admission :
JEE Mains and MHTCET.

TSEC Cut off 2012 :

Branch Cut off Marks MHTCET
Information Technology 135
Boi Medical Engineering 110
Chemical Engineering 139
Bio Technology 129
Computer Science Engineering 149
Electronics and Telecommunicati

TSEC Fee Structure : INR 102350 /- per annum.

TSEC Placements :

Year Number of Students Placed
2009-2010 443
2010-2011 446
2011-2012 459

Hostel Facilities :
Yes both for boys and girls

TSEC Address : P.G. Kher Marg (32nd Road), TPS III , Off Linking Road, Bandra - West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400050