MJRP College of Engineering & Technology:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	31451

hi, i am soniya tiwari student of MJRP College of Engineering & Technology. If you guys have any query regarding admissions in engineering colleges in any subject like cutoff, placement and exams, you can freely ask.

Year of Establishment: 1993
rajasthan technical university, Kota

Mode Of Admission:

Eligibility for Admission to I year - B.Tech

Eligibility 10+2 (Science Maths ) with min 45%

Branches In Engineering:
60 60 60 60 60

Branch I Year II Year III Year IV Year V Year
CS 60 60 60 60
EC 60 60 60 60
IT 60 60 60 60
ME 60 60 60 60
MT-IT (FT) 60 0
Total 1020

1. Hostel Facilities
The Institute has fully furnished separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. These are supported by an excellent mess, common room, STD-PCO, Internet access, canteen etc.
2. Library
A modern computerized ,well furnished library with 10,000 latest books in the field of engineering & technology and related to curriculum is directed towards academic excellence with rich collection of exhaustive text and reference books. The library also subscribes to E-Journals and 25 major technical magazines & journals. The book bank facility is also available for the students and with conducive environment, the students are encouraged to spend maximum time in the library to keep themselves updated.
Other amenities provided to the students-

• Internet/ Networking Facility
  • Seminar Halls
  • Dissertation & Workshops
  • Expertsí Guest Lectures
  • Conference-cum- GD Hall
  • Auditorium and amphitheater
  • Bank
  • Telephone Booth
  • Cafeteria
  • Health Care Unit
  • Sports

Rajasthan Technical University was setup in 2006 by Govt. of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. The university has been established in the campus of University College of Engineering, Kota.

College Campus:
SP-2 & 3, kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, Tala Mod, NH-8, New Delhi Road, Jaipur