MURSHIDABAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY MURSHIDABAD, West Bengal University of Technology
Hello friends, I am ayush and am giving you the details of admissions in Murshidabad College Of Engineering And Technology Murshidabad. If you have any query regarding it, you can discuss it here.
Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology was born at the right time when the need for technical institutions became primary for the development of the infrastructure of the country and the Government alone was unable to shoulder the huge burden of setting up such institutions.
This College started in 1998 with the approval of AICTE and affiliation to Kalyani University with 120 students in 3 disciplines, as a non commercial, self financing, partly Govt. Aided Engineering College from the MIT Campus and soon after six months shifted to its own huge campus where the Laboratories, Workshops, Classrooms, Library, Computer Centers and Hostels are all located.
Year of establishment : 1998
Affiliation : AICTE,WBUT
Mode of admission : WBJEE
Available Branches in Engineering :
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Stream Opening Rank Closing Rank CIVIL ENGINEERING 20227 52617 COMP. SCIENCE & ENGG. 19047 79448 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 25007 88304 ELECTRONICS & COMM. ENGG. 27996 78384 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 34492 84767
Description Fees Admission fees 1000 Caution Deposit 3000 Library fees 3000 Book Bank 1300 Tuition Fess 32000 Total 40300
- The placement cell is working in unison with the Principal, Registrar and Administrative Officer of MCET to train the student in the area of soft skill development which includes communication skill, personality development, group discussion, mock interviews, HR policies and the HR interviews for the last 3 months.
- Summer training in the reputed companies is regularly arranged.
DOCTORS CHAMBER AT HOSTEL
- A medical centre is available for students at hostel campus.
- Students getting this facilities by issuing a medical card from college.
- Total area of this Hall is 200 Sq.m
- This Hall avails 350 seats with desk
- In build dias with 7 no. of seats
- Projector machine facility is available
- Total are of this Computer Centre is 250 Sq.m
- This centre avails 100 PCs with Wi-Fi Service
- This centre avails internet serfing from 10 A.M to 8 P.M on all working days
HOSTEL : The college has hostel facilities.The hostel offers the following facilities:
- Hostel provides Airy, Fresh, Pollution- Free Environment.
- Boys’ & Girls’ Hostels are inside the campus ( except those of 1st year students).
- Hostel provides the facilities of Departmental stores, Restaurant, Medical Assistance, FAX, STD/ISD etc.
- Unique Hostel facility with gardens, playgrounds and hygienic atmosphere.
- Separate generator facility (24 X 7 times) available for college campus, boys hostel & girls hostel.
- Internet facilities is also available for boys & girls hostel.
- Mess system is available.
- Hostel accommodation for outstation students is mandatory.Similar Threads:
- SDM College of Engineering and Technology Dharwad,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- R.M.K. College of Engineering & Technology Chennai ,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology Durgapur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Hooghly Engineering & Technology College btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology Kolkata Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities