Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology(TKIET)

Hello friends i am priya and i am 3rd year student of TKIET.I am here to give you information about this college which is useful while taking admission in this college.I will also clear your all queries about this college.

About College :
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology (TKIET) established in 1983. The Institute is located at Warananagar, 30 kms away from Kolhapur a district headquarter and 10 kms to the west from Kini-Wathar on Pune-Bangolare National Highway NH-4. TKIET has emerged as one of the leading technological institutes in Western Maharashtra. The Institute has a Lush-green campus spread over 30 acres in picturesque foothill of Lord Jyotiba and historical Panhala Fort to the north-east.

Vision and mission :
1. To become an academy of excellence in technical education and human resource development.
2. To develop engineering professionals of high repute with sound work and life ethics.
3. To use information technology in meeting challenge of high quality teaching talent.
4. To strive hard for good academic results and placement of engineering professionals.
5. To develop collaborative interactions with industries and national laboratories.
6. To pursue Research and Development.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	31732

TKIET Year of Establishment: 1983

TKIET Affiliation: Shivaji University

TKIET Mode of addmission : JEE Mains and METCET.

TKIET Cut off 2012 :
Branch Cut off Marks in METCET
Civil Engineering 85
Chemical Engineering 79
Electronics Engineering 81
Mechanical Engineering 101
Computer Science Engineering 77
Information Technology 70
Bio Technology

TKIET Fee Structure :
INR 65630 per annum.

TKIET Placenent :

Year Number of Student Placed
2009-2010 61
2010-2011 216
2011-2012 96

TKIET Hostel Facilities : Fee INR 22030

1. Ragging Free Environment.
2. The institute provides 100 % accommodation to all the admitted boys and girls at reasonable fees.

The boys hostel campus, situated close to the college campus consists of 09 well furnished hostel buildings accommodating about 1179 boys and 02 well furnished hostel buildings accommodating about 742 girls.

TKIET Address :
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology (TKIET),A/p Warananagar, Pin.: 416113,Tal. Panhala, Distt. Kolhapur,Maharashtra.