Rajarshi Shahu College of Enggpune

Hi friends i am nisha and i am 4th year student of this college and i will give you useful information about this college and i will also clear your all queries about this college.

About College :
Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal (JSPM) was established in 1998 with the objective of creating centers of excellence for education in the field of Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Management, computers etc. This is by the vision of Prof. T.J.Sawant, an Electrical Engineer who thinks that, "Development of Techno - entrepreneurial society" is the key to achieve VISION 2020 as perceived by our Former PRESIDENT of India Dr Abdul Kalam

Prof. Sawant is strongly convinced that establishment of excellent technical institutions is the solution to the problem of development of techno-economic society. Driven by a mission of providing an excellent quality education JSPM’s society has left no stone unturned in setting up Educational Institutes in Pune.At present there are four Campuses

1.Tathawade

2. Hadapsar

3. Wagholi

4. Bavdhan (Kd.)

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering is a part of Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s Education Society. College is affiliated to University of Pune. Collage offers Engineering and Computer application programmes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	31733

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Year of Establishment : 1998

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Affiliation : pune university

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Mode of addmission : JEE Mains and MHTCET.

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Cut off 2012 :

Branch Cut off Marks in METCET
Information Technology 84
Civil Engineering 86
Mechanical Engineering 107
Computer Science Engineering 93
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 87
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Fee Structure : INR 92000 per year

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Placements :

Year Number of students Placed
2009-2010 163
2010-2011 171
2011-2012 149

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Hostel Facilities : Yes both for boys and girls.

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg Address : Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal,Survy No.80, Pune-Mumbai Bypass Highway, Tathawade, Pune 411033