Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College Durgapur, West Bengal University of Technology
Hi i am Vijai and i am here to provide you the information regarding admission in BCREC Durgapur Affiliated to WBUT, West Bengal.
Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College, Durgapur, popularly known as BCREC, was set up on 21st August, 2000, under the over all management of Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College Society. Born of a vision of a group of Durgapur based philanthropic entrepreneurs, the institute is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the architect of modern West Bengal and BCREC management is deeply committed to gradually build the college as one of the best seats of Engineering and Management Education in Eastern India with domestic and global requirements in view.
year of establishment : 2000
Affiliation : WBUT
Mode of Admission : WBJEE
Available streams in Engineering :
- APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INST. ENGG.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMP. SCIENCE & ENGG.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMM. ENGG.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Cut off :
Stream Opening Rank Closing Rank APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INST. ENGG. 14396 27058 CIVIL ENGINEERING 6136 11999 COMP. SCIENCE & ENGG. 10391 18292 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 5634 10112 ELECTRONICS & COMM. ENGG. 10057 13218 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 10838 25523 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2573 7393
Fee Structure :
1. (a) Tuition and Development Fee For 1st Year 72,000=00
For 2nd Year 74,000=00
For 3rd Year 76,000=00
For 4th Year 78,000=00
(b) Total Caution Deposit (one time) 7,000=00 with hostel facility
[ Refundable] 5,000=00 without hostel facility
2. Library Fee 1,000=00
3. University Registration Fee (one time) : To be fixed by WBUT
(at present Rs. 400/-)
4. Hostel Fee (Semester wise ) :
i) Seat Rent 5000=00
ii) Monthly Mess Charge 3000=00 P.M.
5. University Examination Fee Per Semester : To be fixed by WBUT
( At present Rs. 1000/- )
6. WBUT Student Development Fund : Rs. 2200/- One time
7. College Students Welfare Fund : Rs. 1000/- per year
Payment to be made at the time of admission :
With Hostel Without Hostel i) Admission Fee 4,000=00 4,000=00 ii) College Fee ( 6 months ) 36,000=00 36,000=00 iii) Library Fee ( 1st Year ) 1,000=00 1,000=00 iv) Total Caution Money (Refundable) 7,000=00 5,000=00 v) Seat Rent ( 6 months ) 5,000=00 NA vi) Mess Charge 15,000=00 NA vii) Registration Fee (One time ) 400=00 400=00 viii) Telephone Receiver (One time ) 100=00 NA ix) WBUT Student Development Fund 2,200=00 2,200=00 x) Examination Charge of WBUT 1000=00 1000=00 xi) Prospectus with Form 1,000=00 1,000=00 xii) Students’ Welfare Fund (1st Yr. ) 1,000=00 1,000=00 Total 73,700=00
Note : The above fee plus fee for ‘Dress Kit as per your choice’ will have to be added and to be paid at the time of admission.
Placements 2013 : 161 Students are placed in various companies and placements are still on going .
- Eco friendly Infrastructure
- Central Library
- Multi Gym
- State of the art languagr laboratory
- Electronic Library with internet connectivity
- R & D Centre
- Campus LANSimilar Threads:
- NIT Durgapur btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- NIT Durgapur btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Durgapur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management btech 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology Durgapur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities