Thiagarajar College of Engineering Madurai

Hi friends i am maninder sharma and i am 4th year student of TCE and i am here to give you information about this college and i will also clear all the queries about this college.

About College :

Thiagarajar College of Engineering(TCE), Madurai, an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institution affiliated to Anna University is one among the several educational and philanthropic institutions founded by Philanthropist and Industrialist Late. Shri. Karumuttu Thiagarajan Chettiar. It was established in the year 1957.

TCE is funded by Central & State Governments and Management. The courses offered in TCE are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. It was granted Autonomy in the year 1987. TCE has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.

TCE offers Seven Undergraduate Programmes, Fourteen Postgraduate Programmes and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Science and Architecture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	383px-TCE_Madurai.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	31869

Year of Establishment : 1957

TCE Affiliation : Anna University

TCE Mode of Admission : TNEA and JEE Mains.

TCE Cut off :

Branch Cut off Marks in TNEA
Civil Engineering 196
Computer Science Engineering 197
Electrical and Electronics Engineering 197
Electronics and Communication 198
Information Technology 196
Mechanican Engineering 198

TCE Fee Structure : INR 46650 Per Annum for Tution fee.

INR 43000 Per Anuum for Hostel Fee.

TCE Facilities :

Library :

TCE library supports the institute's program of study and research. Institute Archives, offer access to a wide range of materials, both printed and electronic. The collection includes

1. More than 75000 Books.

2. 500 plus On-line Journal subscriptions

3. 144 Printed Journals & Magazines

The library seeks to create and manage an environment that supports learning and research, and fosters a sense of community at TCE. In pursuit of these goals, the library expects users to follow the rules.

Hotel Facilities : Yes both for Boys and Girls.

TCE Placements :

Year Number of Students Placed
2009-2010 680
2010-2011 1080

TCE Address : Thiagarajar College Of Engineering,Madurai 625 015,Tamilnadu,INDIA