K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology Tiruchengode

Hello friends i am Nikhil sharma and i am 4th Year B.Tech student of KSRCT and i am here to give you the idea about this college and i will also clear your all queries about this college.

About College :

The K.S Rangasamy College of Technology was started with the aim of imparting quality education to all. We give top priority to discipline and knowledge. The Institution provides the necessary infrastructure and a team of qualified and motivated faculty all under one roof for the student community. We have created an excellent educational atmosphere. Added to this, to encourage sports activities among the students, we are offering a modernized gymnasium, swimming pool, as well as an indoor stadium suited to international standards. Our placement cell is well associated with industry and has an excellent track record. We warmly welcome the young aspiring students to be a part of us while learning, and pass out successfully as valuable citizens. We assure that your stay at KSR Institution and your study here will be a pleasant experience, to be enjoyed and cherished forever.

Vision :
"To produce the most competent scientists, engineers,entrepreneurs, managers and researchers through quality education."

Mission :
"To Know... To Serve... To Rise...Through continuous process improvement."

Quality policy :
We, at K.S.R, shall strive hard continuously to achieve academic excellence in Science, Engineering, Technology, Management and Research (SETMR) and to produce the most competent Scientists, Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Managers and Researchers (SEEMR) through objective and innovative teaching methods, dedicated and duty conscious and consistent updation of facilities, welfare and quality improvement of the faculty and a system of continuous process improvement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1205150040max13.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	31883

KSRCT Year of Establishment :

KSRCT Affiliation :
Anna University

KSRCT Mode of Admission :

KSRCT Cut off :

KSRCT Fee Structure :
INR 45000 per Year for GQ and 75000 per Year for MQ

KSRCT Facilities :

Library, Class Rooms, Hostel, Conference Halls, Internet, Medical Care, Transport, Language Lab, Health Centre, Canteen, Bank, Post Office

KSRCT Placement :

The College has a full-fledged placement cell with a full time well experienced Placement Officer. He is assisted by the placement Co-ordinators of each department. The placement cell also looks after Career Guidance Programs, Inplant Training Programs and Project Guidance to improve the knowledge and skills of the students in various fields. The Placement Cell arranges Campus / Off-Campus interview for the students by inviting several Companies.

KSRCT Address :
K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology,KSR Kalvi Nagar,Tiruchengode- 637 215,TamilNadu,India.