Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology Delhi, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth University
hello friends, I am Ramshankar and i am here to describe the details of admission in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology Delhi. You can bring your queries related to the issue.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is established by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society promoted by a group of well known Industrialists, Businessman, Professionals and Philanthropists with an aim to promote quality education in the field of Technology. In its short span of existence MAIT has touched a high standard of excellence through its well equipped laboratory with a high degree of Hardware - Software Symbiosis and continued stress on hardware based Engineering education supplemented with the software application specially designed for the particular branch of engineering . Each and every laboratory and facility in the Institute is well equipped with the latest computing tools. Presently more than Five hundred budding engineers are on the of the Institute.
Year of establishment : 1999
Affiliation : GGSIPU
Mode of Admission : GGSIPU CET
Branches available in Engineering :
- Computer Science Engineering (120 seats)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 seats)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- Information Technology (60 seats)
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering (120 seats)
Cut off : GGSIPU CET Rank 4265
Fee Structure : Rs. 75,000 per annum
INFOSYS 301 ACCENTURE 125 HCL 86 CSC 18 IMPETUS 02 THOUGHTWORKS 01 FISERV 01 STERIA 02 LOCATION LABS 03 ANGLO EASTERNSHIP 17 PROTIVITI 02 CYPRESS 01 CAPITAL IQ 01 SMS SIEMAG 16 LIBSYS 01 MUSIGMA 01 LAKSHMI PRECISION 02 NIIT 01 ASPIRING MINDS 02 TABLE GRABBER 01 JOSHWORKZ 01 JUBILANT AGRI & CONSUMER PRODUCT LTD. 04 SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE 05 R SYSTEMS 01 INDIAN ARMY 07 INDIAN AIR FORCE 09 INDIAN NAVY 05 TOTAL 616
MAIT has a hostel for boys of MAIT only. Hostel has a capacity of 186 students. Each student is accommodated either in Single, Double and Four-seater rooms. It has mess facility which is operated under the guidance of the Warden of the hostel. Also it has a large Common Room with Television and Cable Connection where the students can keep themselves abreast with the events happening around the world. Proper attention is given for the hygiene and cleanliness of the hostel, and all the residents are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy. There are separate rooms for guests, yoga and gymnasium. Internet connection is provided in each room. A back-up generator is also provided for round the clock power supply. There is a boundary wall surrounding the hostel and round the clock security is provided.
Medical Facilities :
To ensure total well - being of students, the college provides First Aid Medical Facilities with a full time Doctor available within the campus during day time. Special discount is given to students to get treatment at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh.
Sports facilities :
The Institute caters to the recreational needs of the students also and during their stay at various hostels ; the students have the opportunity to enjoy various indoor and outdoor games.Similar Threads:
- Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities:
- Bhagawan Parshuram Institute of Technology Delhi,cutoff,placement,hostel,fee,campus facilities
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placements,hostel,campus facilities
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities