Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Delhi, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth University
Hi i am Priya Ranjan, I am providing here the information of admission in BPIT Delhi affiliated with GGSIPU.
In view of the national and international scenario of the growing demand of qualified technical personnel in different streams of engineering technology and management, Bhartiya Brahmin Charitable Trust in 2005 laid the foundation of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT). BPIT is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and the Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory, Delhi. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and offers courses of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), which are approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Year of establishment : 2005
Affiliation : GGSIPU
Mode of Admission : GGSIPU CET
Branches available in Engineering :
- Electronics & Communications Engineering (120 Seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (120 Seats)
- Information Technology (60 Seats)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering(60 Seats)
CSE : 5989;
IT :7151 ;
Fee Structure :
||Rs. 66,000 /-
Placements : The main recruiters
- Tally Solutions
- Tavant Technologies
- Verizon Data Services Limited
- IBM India
- AGC Networks Limited
- HCL Comnet
- Ferromatic Milacorn India
- HCL Technologies
- MERCHANT NAVY
- Synttel Ltd
- R. Systems
- Essel Shyam Communication
- NUCLEUS SOFTWARE
- In It
- Apollo Tubes
- Franconnect India Software Pvt. Ltd
- Mu Sigma
- Table Grabber
- Tavant Technologies
- IBM India
- Saskeen Comm
- Rawalcom Engg
- Bechtel India Pvt. Ltd
- Motherson sumi Infotech & Designs Ltd
- Nucleus Software Exports Limited
- Global Publication
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
- Rncos E Service
- C-Vent Technology
EduSat Hub at BPIT :
In collaboration with ISRO, BPIT college has established EDUSAT HUB which conducts expert lectures and extension programs related to Science, Engineering & Management institutions in the NCR region. Our Hon'ble Chief Minister, Smt. Sheila Dikshit had inaugurated the EDUSAT HUB in January, 2008. Established with the initiative of Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, under the able guidance of Dr. G. Narender Kumar, two EDUSAT teaching studios are targeted to connect 50 SITs (Satellite Interactive Terminals). These SITs are in Govt. / Private Degree technical institutions and in government polytechnics.
The mission of BPIT library is to enrich individual and community life by providing and encouraging the use of library resources and services to meet the evolving, educational, recreational and informational need of the students of BPIT. To support the college as a center of excellence in undergraduate education, we provide instruction and expertise in the organization, evaluation and use of information resources. We strive to create an intellectual environment that promotes the search for knowledge and a passion for lifelong learning.
SPORTS FACILITIES :
Two TT tables (Imported), racket, carom, chess and entire range of Cricket Equipments including mat, net , helmets, protective gears etc.
· Conducted sports meet in our college on 19th March 2008 and 17th April 2009.
· Participated at sports meet held at GGSIPU in two consecutive years 2007 & 2008.
· We have participated in various cricket tournaments held at GGSIPU in colleges like GTBIT, BVCOE etc
There is a very spacious canteen which maintains strict hygienic and sanitary conditions and serves quality meals, snacks and beverages at concessional rates. The canteen is located at a proper place in the campus from which all the facilities can be served to the faculty members within reasonable time. The building has intercom facility and the canteen is connected to all the rooms so that the canteen staff can be informed about any requirements. The students can have a quality time spent in the canteen while they can relax and refresh themselves. The staff of the canteen is very amenable and responds to the queries amicably. We have adequate staff in the canteen so that the waiting time is considerably reduced for the students as well as for the faculty members
GIRLS HOSTEL AT BPIT :
The Girls Hostel at BPIT was inaugurated by Mr. P.K. Tripathi, Chief Secretary, Govt. of N.C.T. Delhi and Prof. D.K. Bandopadhyay, Vice Chancellor, GGSIPU, Delhi on 20 July 2011. The hostel can accommodate 150 students. It is well furnished with all the modern amenities like- water, electricity, mess, etc.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Techonology Delhi,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee structure,hostel,campus facilities
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placements,hostel,campus facilities
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities