Panimalar Engineering College Chennai

Hello friends i am shruti sharma and i am 4th year student of this college i will give you information about this college and i will also clear your all queries about this college.

About College :

Panimalar Engineering College is a Christian Minority Institution of higher education under the direction of the JaiSakthi Educational Trust.Panimalar Engineering College is approved by All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi, and Government Of Tamil Nadu And Affiliated To Anna University, affiliated to Anna University and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Institution Courses on compared with all the other colleges it is rated as the number one in food department in all aspects of hygene,culture,variety and taste. They provide both vegitarian and non-vegitarian.

Faculty :

The faculty team only boasts of Doctorates and Post Graduates specialized in various disciplines and they are claimed to have extensive industrial and teaching experience. The staff strength is according to the norms prescribed by the All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi, Government Of Tamil Nadu And Affiliated To Anna University.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	panimalar1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	32046

Year of Establishment : 2000

PEC Affiliation : Anna University

PEC Mode of Admission : TNEA AND JEE Mains.

PEC Cut off :

Branch Cut off Marks In TNEA
Civil Engineering 191
Computer Science & Engg. (CSE) 194
Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE) 195
Electronics & Communication Engg. (ECE) 197
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. (EIE) 191
Information Technology 194
Mechanical Engineering 195

PEC Fee Structure : As per Govt. Norms

PEC Facilities :

• Library
  • Messes
  • Hostel
  • Sports centre
  • Canteen facilities

PEC Placements :

Years Number of Students Placed
2009 Batch 893
2010 Batch 1000
2011 Batch 949
2012 Batch 863

PEC Address : Panimalar Engineering College,Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India