Pune Vidyarthi Gruha College of Engg. and Tech.
hi, i am soniya tiwari student of Pune Vidyarthi Gruha College of Engg. and Tech. If you guys have any query regarding admissions in engineering colleges in any subject like cutoff, placement and exams, you can freely ask.
Year of Establishment: 1985
University of Pune
Mode Of Admission:
Eligibility for Admission to I year - B.Tech
Normally the admission to various classes are made in the month of July every Year.
First Year ( FE ) As per norms prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
Second Year ( SE )
BTE recognised diploma in first class in the respective branch of Engineering.
Forth Year ( BE )
Diploma and AMIE in the respective branch of Engineering
Transfers /admissions are made at SE and TE levels, if vacancies exists.
Admission process as per rules of Government of Maharashtra
About Us: Established in 1985, Pune Vidhyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering and Technology, an affiliate to the University of Pune and accredited ‘A’ by NAAC is one of the reputed engineering colleges in India. College provides courses on Engineering disciplines and offers some of the most advanced platform and infrastructure to its students
Branches In Engineering.
Vidhyarthi Griha was established in 1909, by the group of dedicated and visionary social workers, primary aim being to provide education facilities to deserving students and facility deprived students.
PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology was established as an unaided college in 1985 under the parent Institute PVG.
PVGCOET is affiliated to University of Pune, approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and by Government of Maharashtra.
Academic Program run by P.V.G. COET Pune
All admissions are subject to approval of Govt. of Maharashtra and Grant of eligibility by University of Pune.
Bachelor of Engineering Courses Intake Duration Commencement Year Printing Engineering and Graphic Communication 60 4 Yrs 1985 Mechanical Engineering 60 4 Yrs 1991 Electrical Engineering 60 4 Yrs 1991 Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering 60 4 Yrs 1991 Information Technology 60 4 Yrs 2001 Computer Engineering 60 4 Yrs 2002
Particulars Fees for FIRST YEAR students for the year 2012-13 OPEN,EBC Category OBC Category SC Category ST,SBC, VJ, DT,NT-1,2,3 (TFWS) Jammu & Kashmir & GOI Student Tuition Fee - - - - 15000 Development Fee - - - - 5000 Other Fee - - - - 4000 Interim Charges 66000 33000 - 5000 - University Fee,/ E-Seva 430 430 430 430 430 LIC Charges 667 667 667 667 667 Deposit Refundable 1000 1000 1000 1000 500 Total Fee to be paid by DD 68,097 35,097 2,097 7,097 25,597
· Total seating capacity 200
· Research carrels for serious study for the Faculty and Students
· Reading Hall facility for extended hours in Preparation Leave
· Well qualified and enthusiastic staff
· Assets worth Rs.156.87 lakhs
· Orientation Programme for freshers
· Library services are computerized
· Bar code based circulation services
· Open Access
· User friendly search services through Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
· Special collection for Personality Development and Career Advancement.
· Internet facility
· Digital library
· Book Bank facility for SC/ST students.
· Reprographic facility
· Multimedia facility.
Institutional Membership of
Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Pune
Flexographic Technical Association (FTA), USA.
Library Advisory Committee:
Library Advisory Committee members meet as and when required. The members take the policy decisions as well as the decisions for the Library development.
F.E. HOSTEL ADMISSION 2012-2013
1. Total Intake for F.E students- 100
2. The admissions are branch wise and on merit basis. (CET/AIEEE Marks)
3. The students willing to take admission to the hostel are required to fill the enquiry form available at the hostel office.
4. Before submitting the enquiry form, student/parents should go through rules & regulations of the hostel.
5. If the student is shortlisted for hostel admission, he will be communicated on phone about payment of fees. This communication will start immediately after CAP-1st round.
6. At the time of admission, student should submit-
o A. Xerox copy of allotment letter.
o B. Two colour passport size photographs.
7. Mode of Fee payment will be by CASH or D.D. in the name of “P.V.G’s C.O.E.T. STUDENTS’ HOSTEL – PUNE-9” payable at Pune.
8. FEES STRUCTURE FOR ACADAMIC YEAR 2012-2013
Rs. 30000/-* Hostel charges for each candidate.
(inclusive of accommodation, electricity, regular maintenance.)
* Mess charges extra
9. Hostel Authority Reserves the right of hostel Admission.
BRANCH-WISE SEAT ALLOTMENT For 2012-2013
Mech. 25 E& TC 25 Comp. 13 I.T. 12 Elect. 13 Ptg. 12 Direct S.E. – ————— ————— Total 100
Pune Vidhyarthi Griha’s
College of Engineering and Technology, Pune
44, Vidya Nagari, Shivdarshan, Parvati, Pune – 411009 Maharashtra – INDIA
- College of Engineering Pune btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Pune btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering Pune,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- PES Modern College of Engg. pune,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Rajarshi Shahu College of Engg pune,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities