Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Delhi, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48304328.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	32127
Hi I am akshya , I am here to explain the details of admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Delhi (BVC) .

Bharati vidyapeeth’s college of engg., New Delhi since its establishment in 1999, has strived to provide the best engineering education to its students through well qualified and dedicated faculty and provision of well-equipped modern labs. The college affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University, New Delhi, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, BVCOE is steadily striding forward in its quest of establishing itself among the top engineering colleges in North India.

Year of establishment: 1999

Affiliation: GGSIPU

Mode of Admission: GGSIPU CET

Branches Available in Engineering:

• Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Information Technology

• CSE 1467
  • ECE 2010
  • I & C 7080
  • IT 3526
  • EEE 3870

Fee structure: Rs. 95,062/- per month

Hostel: Hostel facility is available only for girls but it is not available for boys.

Placement Statistics (2012):
No. Of organizations visited our campus 36
No. Of students placed through campus 283
Percentage of placement through campus 84

Library: Library is the main resource center of information. Book-bank facility for all the students is available.

Other Facilities: Classrooms with overhead projectors, LCDs, and all other modern facilities like Auditorium, Conference Halls, Hobby Club, Project Lab, and Computer Resources Center (CRC) has been created