Rayat Bahra Institute of Engineering and Bio-Technology, Mohali Rayat Bahra Institute of Engineering and Bio-Technology was established in year 2001 and they are successfully running 50+ Institutes at the Mohali, Ropar, Hoshiarpur, Patiala, Delhi (NCR) campuses and Shimla (Bahra University) with more than 30000+ students and 6000+ employees on its rolls. The core values of Rayat-Bahra Group include academic excellence, holistic development of personality; focus on learning and growth, systemic working, creativity and innovation. The Group offers the advantage of high quality education relevant to the global needs which is delivered through an eclectic mix of innovative learning techniques.
Course Affilition: Punjab Technical University
Featured Faculty: 12 years of excellence & leadership in education Ph.D Faculty Members : 235 ,Pursuing Ph.D Faculty Members : 286
Admission Criteria:Candidates who have cleared the 10+2 examination with pass in physics, mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the following optional subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science.
Streams at Graduate Level:
- Computer Science & Engineering 120
- Information Technology 120
- Mechanical Engineering 120
- Electronics & Communication Engineering 18
- Biomedical Engineering 60
Fee Structure : 2 lac
Scholarships & Concessions:
100% of Tuition fee : Student whose both parents are not alive
50% of Tuition fee : Student whose father is not alive
50 % of tuition fee : Single girl child (Not Applicable to admission in Rayat-Bahra Schools and Diploma Colleges)
25% of tuition fee : Brother/Sister of a student studying in RAYAT-BAHRA Group (Concession will be given to both the students)
International Tie - ups
Placement Records :
Top Recruiting Companies:
- Delhi Stock Exchange
- Royal Resorts
- The Leela Hotels & Resorts
- Zuri Resorts
Rankings & Awards:
12th Rank in India by 4Ps Business & Marketing Magazine.
ISTE best Chapter Award 2012 in Pinjab,Chandigarh,Himachal pradesh and J & K Section.
Infrastructure Overview: The institute has well equipped with all the modern facilities.
Hostel Details: There are two hostels for girls within the campus. Each hostel has an activity centre, common room, reading room, dinning room with mess, canteen till late hours & other basic amenities like hot water supply in winter. Two new hostels are under construction to provide in house residential facilities to the aspiring students.
Laboratory Details:All labs are well equipped with latest equipments.
Classrooms Details: All classrooms are well furnished.
Library Details:Library is the integral part of every educational institution. It provides the access to the vast world of knowledge. It supplements the class room teaching. It unfolds the new horizon of knowledge. It caters to the need of budding engineers. “The library is not a shrine for the worship of books. It is not a temple where literary incense must be burned or where one's devotion to the bound book is expressed in ritual. A library, to modify the famous metaphor of Socrates, should be the delivery room for the birth of ideas - a place where history comes to life.”
Location: Near Kharar, Mohali, Punjab.
- RIMT Institute Of Engineering And Technology Punjab, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- BGIET- Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering & Technology, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- AIET- Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology(TKIET),btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities