SDM College of Engineering and Technology Dharwad

Hi i am luv and i am 4th year student of SDMCET.I am here to give you information about this college which will helpful to you while taking admission and i will also clear your all queries about this college.

About College :

Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Engineering and Technology (also called SDMCET), is a private engineering college located in Dharwad in the state of Karnataka, India. It was established in 1979 and is affiliated and autonomous under Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka.

SDM College of Engineering and Technology was established in 1979 and was affiliated to Karnatak University, Dharwad from commencement till 1998. Since then it has been affiliated to the Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. It is the first Institute in North Karnataka, India to get accreditation for all its courses by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi.It is one of the 14 institutions in Karnataka who have got funds from World Bank under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program(TEQIP) - Phase I. The SDMCET campus is also known by name of Dhavalagiri.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeaderLogo15_11_11_06_03_13.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	32182

Year of Establishment : 1979

SDMCET Affiliation : Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU), Belgaum

SDMCET Mode of Admission : CET, COMEDK, Management Quota

SDMCET Cut off : 11550

Branch Offered :

• Computer Science and Engineering

• Information Science

• Electronics & Communication

• Electrical & Electronics Engineering

• Mechanical Engineering

• Civil Engineering

• Chemical Engineering

SDMCET Fee Structure : INR 36090 Per Annum For CET

INR 1,25,000 Per Annum for COMEDK

INR 1,00,000 Per Annum for Management Quota

SDMCET Facilities :

Central library :The Knowledge & Learning Resource Center acts a Resource Hub of the college and renders information services to its users. The state of art facility of the center gives a good ambiance for self learning.
The center is buildings resources in Sciences and Engineering as a core area, in different formats to tune with institutional Information needs. The total collection of the center is over 50000 plus printed volumes and an extensive range of high quality electronic resources. The totally automated services are accessible on the Campus wide network (247) through centers web pages.

Hostel : Hostel is a home away from home and is a place where students from different parts of the country, speaking different languages and with different culture, practices and food habits come to stay together.

Hostel is thus a place where student has an opportunity to learn new things, understand others, widen his / her horizon through interactions & exchanges with other students and enjoy playing in leisure time.

Most importantly students in the hostel learn the spirit of co-existence, adjustments and joy of tolerance. SDMCET is proud to provide such comprehensive hostel facilities for its inmates.

SDMCET Placement :

No.Of Student Eligible No . Of Offers No. of Students Placed
25 5 5
10 6 5
80 58 43
35 25 20
75 60 46
36 20 11
42 20 13

SDMCET Address : S.D.M College of Engineering & Technology, Dhavalagiri, DHARWAD 580002. KARNATAKA, INDIA.