Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

View Poll Results: Is VNIT best for M. Tech(CIVIL-structures)?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES don give a second thought

0 0%
  • NO it's good for B. Tech

0 0%
  • I wont suggest any coz i donno abt the branch

0 0%
  • it's a yes or no from me

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: dilemma!!

Blog 32 dilemma!!

Sanjay here..
    I got a seat in VNIT-NAGPUR for M. Tech in STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS AND EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING. But whats bothering me is the language and the food. I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka. So can u please guide me about the department of civil engineering at VNIT and about the placements too.. please.
    Regards,
    Sanjay D Gangatkar

Re: dilemma!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuu_07 View Post
    Sanjay here..
    I got a seat in VNIT-NAGPUR for M. Tech in STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS AND EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING. But whats bothering me is the language and the food. I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka. So can u please guide me about the department of civil engineering at VNIT and about the placements too.. please.
    Regards,
    Sanjay D Gangatkar
    VNIT Nagpur is an excellent college for Btech...but its placement record for the Mtech course is not very encouraging...Do you have any other choice???

Blog 32 Re: dilemma!!

Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    VNIT Nagpur is an excellent college for Btech...but its placement record for the Mtech course is not very encouraging...Do you have any other choice???
    hmm ya Now in third round I got a seat in NITK-SURATHKAL for Transportation engineering. I think I'll try in spot admissions for structures. wat do u say???