Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Help with my career!!

Help with my career!!

I am entering in 2nd year. I really want to be a faadoo engineer in my life. Can I get some tips for the 2nd year, just to get a proper initiation in mechanical engineering, from talented and faadoo engineers here. please...

Re: help!!

it's possible only when you come out of the "world of books and syllabus" and start exploring the real world......take knowledge from everywhere.....not only about your subjects or stream but evrything which fascinates you......start analyzing the things.....exercise your brain on "how".....and the main thing....dont ever let your morale to down....DONT THINK "I CAN'T!!!".....INSTEAD THINK...."WHY I CANT????".....

Re: Help with my career!!

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememanini View Post
    I am entering in 2nd year. I really want to be a faadoo engineer in my life. Can I get some tips for the 2nd year, just to get a proper initiation in mechanical engineering, from talented and faadoo engineers here. please...
    [MENTION=16927]xtrememanini[/MENTION]- Thread moved to the Engineers general discussion section...

PS- please post in the right sections to get prompt replies and help..

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememanini View Post
    Good that you want to become a FaaDoOEngineer!

Now first sit back and think what you like the most...once you are done with the retrospection, decide how you can pursue a career in what you love..

let me know if you need some wild suggestions..!

nice tips given to her.........great.......