Okay I don't exactly now if its the right part of the forum where I am posting, but if the moderators could shift it to the correct place then it would be appreciated. So today i just got my 12th ISC result i was able to score a mere 70% Eng- 83 Maths - 78 Phy - 64 Chem - 54. The entrance exams didn't help either JEE(Mains)- 56/360 KIITEE - 25k rank VITEEE - 1.36L(i doubt its true, its too bad a result for me) BITSAT - 102/360 COMEDK - 50/180, Manipal and MHT CET are yet to be released and i don't hope they'll be coming to much of a rescue. So now the only way by which i can get in to a good college is by dropping a year or else management quota. With all respect to people who have got in through that quota; i dont want to get in through that. So dropping a year remains. Now here is my doubt, my board results are pretty much screwed up so IIT and BIT are out of question. My next doubt is suppose i have dropped a year and within 3-4 months im bored and frustrated completely(which i do get very easily specially because chemistry is not at all a subject of my interest and even physics too to some extent) and suppose if i have joined some coaching classes(repeater's batch) and as per my knowledge they go really fast with them(the repeaters, because most of them have missed by a few marks or ranks), i doubt ill be able to keep up with that pace. ANnd thn in the end i end up screwing next year too..then what? Thanks a lot for reading such a long query and please spend a few more minutes clearing my doubts.
Thank you,