Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Who is got Google Plus Invitation yet ??

Favorite 32 Who is got Google Plus Invitation yet ??

So guys tell who has got Google + invitation yet..
    Invite your friends frm here also..
    Make the friend Circle frm here also..

Similar Threads:
      I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...

Re: Who is got Google Plus Invitation yet ??

sorry, i can't understand the title and the post. you meant to ask who haven't got the invitation ?

Re: Who is got Google Plus Invitation yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by [FE].Zatak View Post
      sorry, i can't understand the title and the post. you meant to ask who haven't got the invitation ?
      Hey u Remember new orkut when its firstly cum ..then it was limited to few users only..
      and those who are elected
      for that can invite the friends by their mail ids..to cum at new orkut..yaad hai..
      Just like Google+ is now in early stage or u can say trial mod.so if any one of ur friend had got invitation n he had made the account..
      he can invite u..after that u can also make the account..Every user who have the the Google+ account right now..they will also have some invites by which they can invite others i.e..their friends..My one friend had made Google+ account just like that..
      I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...