Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Which distro of Linux is best ?? Why ??

Favorite 32 Which distro of Linux is best ?? Why ??

So All Fadoo engineers..Tell me which linux distro is best in your opinion and why u think so ??..

I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...

Re: Which distro of Linux is best ?? Why ??

I believe Fedora Pro is one of the best..simply because of its crisp clean interface and fast speeds...what do you all fellas feel??

Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    I believe Fedora Pro is one of the best..simply because of its crisp clean interface and fast speeds...what do you all fellas feel??
    yeah..even i have same thoughts like u..
    also fedora users community always make upgradation in fedora..which is awesome..
    but i had seen ubuntu is most popular..
    I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...

Favorite 32 Re: Which distro of Linux is best ?? Why ??

Fedora is surely better than ubuntu as its released versions are much more stable in most aspects espl while surfing the internet.
    also its user-interface is much more user friendly than most other distros......another user friendly distro is Linux mint 11.. try it out its good!

Quote Originally Posted by karya View Post
    yeah..even i have same thoughts like u..
    also fedora users community always make upgradation in fedora..which is awesome..
    but i had seen ubuntu is most popular..

Ubuntu is most famous for beginners and new to linux ....but Fedora is best for new and for developers also....My vote goes for Fedora-it offers you more than ubuntu